Search This Blog

Monday, June 20, 2011

MOPED BANDIT ARRESTED FOR PEACHTREE BREAKING AND ENTERING

Samuel Henry Childers








Murphy, NC— Samuel Henry Childers, a 36 year old white male who listed a Murphy North Carolina address was arrested on June 14th, 2011 in connection with a residential breaking and entering in the Peachtree Community of Cherokee County.

Deputy Mckinney of the Cherokee County Sheriff’s office responded to a report of a breaking and entering at a Wrens Nest Lane address. Upon arriving Deputy Mckinney was able to determine the individual that committed the breaking and entering had used a moped to get to and from the crime. Utilizing the information that Deputy Mckinney provided, Investigators Malinowski and Matthews were able to locate several of the stolen items at a local and nearby precious metals dealerships. Utilizing that information Childers was identified as the individual that had sold the items within a few hours of the breaking and entering.

Childers is currently confined at the Cherokee County Detention Facility and has a July 2011 court date.

2 comments:

  1. I live in the peachtree community and because of people like this I feel unsafe at my own house with my 3 small children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the guy that was at Dollar General the morning my stuff got stolen out of my jeep. maybe they can look back at the tapes!! I just want my stuff back...

    ReplyDelete